AS - Administrative Support
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: No
AIG Employee Services, Inc.
AIG has an opening in New York for an Executive Assistant to provide senior administrative support to the Senior Vice President and Chief Compliance Officer and other members of the Global Compliance Group. In this fast-paced role, the Compliance Administrator will manage various internal processes, analyze data, assist with special projects, manage scheduling, handle expense management, and coordinate travel arrangements. The position will report to AIG's Senior Vice President and Chief Compliance Officer.
• Support the Chief Compliance Officer and other members of the Global Compliance Group with a variety of administrative tasks.
• Assist with special projects requiring extensive use of Excel and/or PowerPoint.
• Proactively prepare, gather and analyze data required for meetings and conferences for team members.
• Handle inquiries and interact with executives and colleagues, within and outside the Global Compliance Group, and with outside contacts.
• Screen, answer and prioritize high volume of phone calls.
• Maintain and manage calendars including group-wide meeting arrangements.
• Coordinate and organize travel arrangements, create itineraries and process travel related expense reports.
• Assist with third party vendor management, including managing invoices and expenses.
• Administrative experience performing equivalent support duties in a large corporate environment.
• Previous experience assisting with report preparation and strong data analysis skills.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact with senior leaders of the firm.
• Strong ability to work independently; conduct business with a high level of commitment, judgment and follow-through; and ability to take initiative as appropriate.
• Ability to handle confidential information with the utmost professionalism.
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office applications: Outlook, Word, Excel (specifically pivot tables/v-look ups) and PowerPoint.
• Bachelor's degree.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives