Optimization Analyst - Travel Optimization
IT - Information Technology
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): Up to 25%
Relocation Provided: No
AIG Travel Assist, Inc.
The AIG Travel Optimization team works with its travel partners to deliver leading user experiences for our partners integrated and non-integrated travel insurance sales, delivering optimal conversion of insurance sales. The Optimization Analyst manages and updates all content optimization entry, rules management and reporting activates in AIG's optimization tool set. Transactions predominantly take place within the partners' infrastructure (e,g websites, mobile applications, call center application etc ) requiring the incumbent to interact with both internal and external teams to enhance existing and deliver new optimization experiences.
- Updates and manages content, optimization rules and provides reporting in AIG's optimization tool set. (Includes Html, CSS and Java updates)
- Aligns AIG Rapid Learning Lab and the travel partners' requirements to deliver best use of technologies for optimized user experience and sales.
- Business subject matter expert on AIG's Optimization toolset and other AIG owned digital tools as necessary providing first level support to Rapid Learning Lab team in utilizing the tools available
- SME on AIG Travel's partner rating and underwriting technologies. Works with Rapid Learning Lab and business program managers to enable rating integration with the optimization tool set.
- Leads UAT and QA activities with Travel partners to ensure accurate representation of AIG products and services in all variations on the travel partners digital infrastructure.
- In conjunction with the Rapid learning Lab, Project Manager and UX teams: analyses non technology partner digital assets to create actionable roadmaps for travel insurance sale optimization. Interfaces with local and cross functional teams (internal and external) to implement roadmap tactics as necessary.
- Hands-on business side experience with website content management systems (eg. Adobe Experience Manager, Tridion, Sitecore, Ektron)
- Prior experience of Multi variant testing tools and practices. (e.g. Adobe Target, Optimost, Optimizely, Google Experiments )
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills - both verbal and written
- Must be self-managed, responsive, and dedicated to customer support
- Hands on experience updating HTML, CSS, JS etc.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with change and be a team player
Nice to have
- Prior employment in the travel or financial services industry
- Knowledge of 1 or more Adobe digital marketing tools (Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Target, DPS, Adobe Site Catalyst etc)
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives