Part-Time Sales Assistant - Topeka, KS
TH - Other
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: No
American General Life Insurance Company
- Primarily email and phone work scheduling appointments with existing clients.
- Providing administrative support to a VALIC sales professional.
- Monitor and manage Financial Advisor's calendar.
- Monitor and manage sales leads.
- Respond to client requests for forms or sales literature.
- This position will not perform selling duties, nor advise clients.
To be successful in this position, individual must be skilled in:
- Verbal communication and have the ability to interact effectively with external contact
- Strong organizational skills
- Must consistently exercise discretion in handling client interactions and information
- Must demonstrate strong organizational skills.
- Must be proficient with applicable personal computer applications, including managing Outlook e-mail, MS Word, MS Excel, and also acquire and maintain a working knowledge of VALIC sales materials
- Laptop computer will be provided.
Hours & Compensation:
- 18 hours per week - All daytime hours
- Starting pay rate is negotiable
- No securities licensing required
- Person hired for this position will work in the Branch office.
- Training will be provided by the Financial Advisor(s)
920 Washburn, Suite 102, Topeka, KS 66606
- High school graduate, or equivalent
- Three years office clerical experience including two years in a marketing, insurance, financial services, or customer service environment a plus.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.