Ops. Processor I - V. New Business Cap Transfers
OP - Operations
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: No
American General Life Insurance Company
As a member of VALIC New Business, you will be assisting clients with various financial services that impact their accounts. You will establish accounts on VALIC's operating systems; post funds and update required fields accurately; combine various VALIC accounts with other VALIC accounts; communicate directly with advisors and other key field representatives regarding new business transactions; review and assemble contracts; ensure compliance with all transaction processing. This position reports to the Manager of Capital Transfers and works closely with financial advisors and other Operations departments, to ensure timely and accurate posting of funds. PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES
• Communicates with other departments and financial advisors to ensure accurate information and timely processing of funds.
• Maintain high work standards reviewing and processing complex financial documents. Must have strong expertise across the Mutual Fund and Annuity platforms.
• Must review and understand all of the various financial services offered and how the related financial documents are processed and their impact on customers' accounts.
• Meet daily production and quality review goals by processing transactions timely and accurately.
*1 to 2 years of clerical experience with heavy data entry skills and utilize Microsoft Word and Excel products
* Advanced knowledge of company history, practices, procedures, product provisions, and exception guidelines preferred.
* Must be able to work overtime with little notice due to requirements of processing standards and workload
* Must have strong research and problem solving skills
* Ability to manage multiple assignments effectively
* Excellent customer service/communication skills
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Strong work ethic
* Detail oriented
* Able to follow instructions
* Ability to multi-task
* Adapts well to change
* Works well within a team environment
* Handle high priority requests in a rapid and efficient manner
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives