Social Media Graphic Designer
CM - Communications
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: No
AIG Employee Services, Inc.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Graphic Designer to join our Digital & Social Media team. You will help develop and execute work in the field of visual communication on projects primarily intended for social media, but could also extend to web, video, and animation. You will perform broad-based design tasks across several mediums that demonstrate skills and understanding of contemporary visual communication. You will be tasked with planning and producing all multimedia assets that appear on AIG's social media channels, mostly for external channels, but also for internal ones, as needed. To ensure an ongoing improvement in the quality of our visual communications, you will also research and identify effective tools and techniques for improved project development.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Inform the visual identity for AIG's corporate social media channels that meet the expectations of the company's core audiences
- Produce complex illustrations, graphics, images and photos for publication on AIG's corporate social media channels and AIG.com
- Create the artwork and design for a variety of platforms, starting from an initial concept and following it through to production and implementation. Ability to produce some motion graphics and data visualization is preferred.
- Work closely with the Senior Social Media Strategist and Analyst to conceive of unique executions and ways of presenting complex information
- Maintain quality control of all visual content, and support design strategy and execution
• 2-5 years of digital graphic design experience
• Demonstrated ability to manage complex, highly creative projects or content requiring extensive subject matter knowledge
• Understanding of graphic design principles and best practices
• Expertise in Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
• Ability to work around an initial concept and think in terms of creative executions
• Ability to present a portfolio that reflects creative work
• Ability to adapt to changing priorities, deadlines, and stakeholder needs
• Ability to incorporate analytics into design feedback
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong organizational and communication (both written and verbal) skills
• Ability to perform detailed work with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Strong knowledge in industry standards, trends, and technical knowledge
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives