Data Driven Cyber Security Support Lead -
IT - Information Technology
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): Up to 25%
Relocation Provided: No
DATA DRIVEN SECURITY APPLICATION SUPPORT LEAD
As AIG leadership, along with regulatory pressures drive us to become a more cost effective firm, the Information Security Office (ISO) is developing tools and applications to allow AIG to make risk-based and cost-effect decisions while operating in over 100 countries globally. The Security Analytics and Insight (SAI) organization, which is a subgroup under ISO, has 2 primary programs.
The Technology Enablement Program enables the business to make strategic security and risk decisions, improve assessment efficiency, drive risk reduction, reduce costs through centralization and automation, and support strategy for proactive security risk management program. The Security Analytics Program consolidates and validates IT Security and Risk data from various sources, apply advanced data analytics and bid data technologies to drive insight and deliver risk intelligence on company IT risk vulnerabilities and threats.
As the Application Support Lead, you will enable AIG businesses across the globe to make strategic security-based decisions and adopt intelligent, innovative measures to reduce IT risks and optimize costs. You will also provide system deployment expertise and support to build out risk reduction capabilities.
• Firm-wide application users
• Security Analytics and Insight leadership
• External consultants and vendors
• This role will act as the first point of contact for support and training request coming from the users. Effectively address user requests by communicating professionally in a courteous via email and phone.
• Responsibility for this role includes providing application Level 1 support while managing level 2 and level 3 support requests.
• This role will lead the efforts to develop, coordinate and promote effective functioning of incident tracking activities.
• This role will develop and produce service metrics to measure support requests, in order to drive continuous service improvement.
• This role will create user stories and shepherd them through the development process to address enhancement and bug fix changes.
• Responsibilities also include coordinating with product management and marketing teams to track and address user feedback, while working with IT and development teams to monitor applications in production.
• This role will be required to understand the functionality of the system and to develop and maintain system documentation and training materials. This role will also be responsible for delivering user training after new software version releases.
• Must work with Technology Services team to manage and structure planned outage windows for globally used applications.
• This role needs to be able to effectively manage unplanned outages, coordinate responses to the user community and collaborate with technical teams to develop resolution.
• Manage system Access Control, including the maintenance of authorization groups and ensuring proper access approval is obtained and logged.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in IT with at least 3 years of experience in an application support role, preferably in a leadership role supporting a business-critical application or system.
• Bachelor degree in related field (IT, Business, etc.) with good business acumen (or equivalent experience).
• Expertise and knowledgeable regarding information security and risk management
• Experience with various SDLC tools and processes, including: source control, release control, change control, agile principles and DevOps practices.
• A “customer-first” mindset and ability to communicate complex technical concepts with individuals across varying levels and functions of the organization
• Excellent problem solving skills and able to work independently and stay proactive.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
• Familiarity with the following technologies:
o Single-page applications
o Data warehousing
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives