OP - Operations
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: No
American International Group, Inc.
Prepare mail--prepare incoming mail to be scanned to the imaging system so downstream partners can fulfill the clients request. Preparing mail includes sorting, identifying the correct line of business, correctly identify the transaction requested and applying the correct work type to the document. Researching multiple systems may be required for correct prepping of the mail.
Scan mail----scan prepped mail to the imaging system using Kodak scanners so downstream partners can fulfill the clients request.
QC mail--Quality review of prepped mail.
Index Mail--Identify and mark mail accordingly to route through the imaging system so downstream partners may fulfill the client's request.
Specialty functions such as lockbox processing which includes prepping checks for deposit to clients accounts as well as indexing the checks to the correct processing teams to be applied to appropriate accounts; depositing checks via virtual remit to Chase Bank, Records Request and Records Corrections mailboxes which can entail extensive research to quickly and correctly resolve requests sent to Document Management from in house downstream partners. Strong reporting/excel skills for monthly metrics and daily data input.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills which includes experience with composing thoughtful, factual emails.
• PC proficient which includes excellent keyboarding skills and the ability to successfully maneuver in multiple systems at one time.
Excellent excel experience is a must.
Strong accounting/ number skills is a must.
• Ability to plan and organize work with minimal supervision.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
• Customer-service oriented.
• High school diploma or equivalent and/or one year work experience. Some college preferred.
• Ability to make sound judgments regarding daily activities.
• Must be able to determine when management involvement is required to ensure established deadlines are met.
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives
We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.