Inbound Sales Associate-Woodland Hills
SM - Sales & Marketing
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: No
American General Life Insurance Company
As an Associate on our Inbound Call Team, you will use your excellent communication and sales skills to provide detailed product information and respond to agent inquiries. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to conduct work that is fulfilling and meaningful. This important and highly visible role is AIG's “front-line” position that handles advisors' inquiries regarding product features, performance data, hypothetical illustrations and literature requests. You are a sales ambassador providing our advisors exceptional experience on every call!
This position reports to an Internal Sales Manager and will work closely with other internal wholesalers, external wholesalers and advisors.
• Successfully complete training course learning about AIG's product line, sales processes and systems.
• Become subject matter experts on AIG's annuities and product lines. Acclimate to continuous updates and changes to products and firms rules of engagement.
• Proactively learn aspects of the retirement industry and how business is conducted in the 3 major Financial Planning channels (Financial Institutions, Independent Financial Advisors, and Wire House firms)
• Handle inbound calls in rapid succession, simultaneously utilizing up the AIG's systems, while striving to handle every customer interaction as successfully as possible.
• Build rapport with internal departments and external sales contacts to achieve sales goals.
At AIG, we reward and support superior performance. We offer paid training, generous benefits plan, a base salary, plus a lucrative bonus package or commission package that rewards your hard work and dedication.
- Benefits Plan: medical, dental & vision coverage
- 24 days of PTO annually (Paid Time Off) and most recognized holidays
- Flexible spending accounts & life insurance coverage
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- On the job training & supportive management team
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
• Strong sales skills.
• Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written.
• Strong Analytical skills.
• Ability to learn new skills in a short amount of time.
• Ability to prioritize responsibilities and multitask throughout the day.
• Banking and/or financial services experience preferred, but not required.
• Prior call or sales experience a plus.
• Flexibility for multiple shifts a must! Shift Start Times 5 AM to 8 AM.
• Bachelor's Degree preferred but not required.
• FINRA licenses preferred but not required.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives
We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.