RTC Certification Lab Technician
IT - Information Technology
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: No
The position is for an on-site technician (not remote) that will be responsible for testing and certification of new hardware, software and architecture designs within the AIG Real-Time Communication Platform.
The candidate needs to have:
- Experience in working at a large international financial firm.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with colleagues throughout the corporation.
- Ability to work with and manage third parties/vendors.
- Able to work independently and within a geographically distributed team.
- Able to multitask and prioritize to meet required schedules; exercise prudent time management.
- Ability to work within a tight time-frame and hard deadlines.
- Ability to contribute to multiple programs with effective delegation skills.
- A flexible working style, able to change direction as the business needs change.
- Knowledge of Problem, Request and Incident Management and Change Management.
Candidate should have a working knowledge of the following:
Development, Analysis and Documentation of testing scenarios:
Voice Call Flows
Call Flow trace tools
Be able to articulate & present the results to a panel of peers for review.
Strong knowledge of Skype for BusinessDesign, Install & Configure:
Voice and Video
Persistent & Group Chat
Session Routing engines
H.323 and SIP endpoints
Solid understanding of Active Directory, Exchange UM Integration, DHCP, etc. Understanding of Cloud ServicesContact Center as a Service:
Amazon Web Services
Understanding of Carrier designs with regard to SIP services:
BT (British Telecom)
Be able to use Microsoft Office products:
Understanding of data networking:
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives