Infrastructure Lead Data Analyst
IT - Information Technology
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: No
The Infrastructure Data Analyst provides data analytics and analysis of internal inventory and infrastructure components and bi-directionally feed billing systems to vendors and internal users.
- Research and develop statistical learning models for data analysis.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering departments to understand company needs and devise possible solutions.
- Communicate results and ideas to key decision makers.
- Implement new statistical or other mathematical methodologies as needed for specific models or analysis.
- Provide ad-hoc reporting of billing feeds.
- Perform budget reconciliation reporting between customer and Finance.
- Provide upstream feeds to data lakes.
- Optimize joint development efforts through appropriate database use and project design.
- Master's Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Math or related field preferred.
- 10+ years' practical experience with SAS, ETL, data processing, database programming and data analytics.
- Extensive background in data mining and statistical analysis.
- Able to understand various data structures and common methods in data transformation.
- Excellent pattern recognition and predictive modeling skills.
- Experience with programming languages such as Java, Python, PHP, .NET.
- Database mastery with MySQL, SQL Server, and Oracle.
- Web front-end programming and maintenance.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives