Marketing Automation Manager
SM - Sales & Marketing
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: No
National Union Fire Insurance Co of Pittsburgh, PA
- Manage and help develop integrated multi-touch digital marketing campaigns to support both lead generation and customer retention marketing.
- Develop and optimize the strategy for demand generation through multiple channels including website, email, SEO, paid media, trade shows, events & social media. Lead the implementation of the lead-to-sales funnel automation and marketing attribution processes.
- Leverage and expand a highly integrated marketing technology “stack” for demand generation programs and campaigns. Manage MAP (Eloqua) integration with CMS (Adobe) & CRM (Salesforce) systems. Provide recommendations on new tools as required.
- Utilize industry best practices such as A/B testing, database segmentation, and implementation of new technologies to constantly refine learnings and improve performance.
- Develop reporting on campaign metrics; provide insights, recommendations and analysis. Analyze and review performance metrics to maintain sales-marketing alignment and ensure the marketing plan and strategies are being accomplished. Leverage insights to optimize performance across segments and channels and inform the creation of new campaigns.
- Design, test and optimize email & landing page templates, including HTML coding, tagging and dynamic content.
- Execute email campaigns and maintain audience segmentation process via multiple platforms.
- Knowledge of email best practices including subject lines, messaging, segmentation, list management, deliverability and CAN-SPAM/anti-spam laws.
- 3 to 5 years of experience deploying high-volume marketing email campaigns in Oracle Eloqua & Responsys enterprise marketing platforms.
- Expert knowledge of Oracle Eloqua, including CRM integration, auto-syncs, custom objects, and Lead scoring. Eloqua Master certification is desired and a big plus!!.
- Advanced knowledge & Experience with Salesforce CRM.
- Advanced knowledge of current and innovative B2B demand generation methods across multiple channels (email, webinars, SEM/SEO, display, social, events, etc.)
- 3 to 5 years of experience building and managing demand generation/pipeline development programs preferably in a leading B2B organization.
- Experience with enterprise Content Management Systems such as Adobe Experience Manager or Sitecore
- Knowledge of SQL and database architecture
- Advanced knowledge of web analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics & Google Analytic
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives