Digital Analytics Manager
SM - Sales & Marketing
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: No
National Union Fire Insurance Co of Pittsburgh, PA
- Serve as a team expert in digital analytics spanning web, social, email and paid media .
- Develop monthly analytics and insights to report on digital marketing effectiveness.
- Develop new KPIs and analytical reports and methods that will enhance marketers' knowledge and understanding of their performance vs. business goals.
- Perform ad-hoc analyses, pulling data from multiple systems like Eloqua, SalesForce, Adobe Analytics, Web traffic data and Social Marketing Applications to create actionable insights to support specific initiative and use data platforms (e.g. Tableau, Adobe Analytics, Salesforce) to create dashboards and present results.
- Work with vendors to further develop existing toolsets and platforms and understand new capabilities.
- Help digital marketing team with other activities, campaigns and strategic initiatives as needed (may include activities like data management of campaign ID's, creating campaign ID's for channel optimization, help to develop a lead qualification and routing process, educating other areas of the organization on digital KPI's, etc.).
Skills & Requirements:
- Advanced reporting and data visualizations skills including report automation.
- 3+ years' experience with multiple digital analytics platforms (e.g. Adobe Analytics, Tableau, Web & Social marketing applications, Salesforce, Eloqua, etc.).
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, internet marketing, or statistics / math from an accredited university.
- Flexibility and willingness to delve into detail and solve data-related problems.
- Demonstrated ability to identify suspect data and to figure out how to make the best out of incomplete or troublesome data sets. Solid data mining, data analysis and modeling skills.
- Analytical mindset with attention to detail, accuracy and accountability.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Experience with B2B marketing preferred.
- Ability to seamlessly work with different functions in the Marketing, IT and Sales / Distribution organizations.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.