Direct Marketing Manager
SM - Sales & Marketing
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): Up to 25%
Relocation Provided: No
Morefar Marketing, Inc.
AIG is seeking a Manger of Direct Marketing to join our dynamic team. The position of Direct Marketing Manager is a key role to the Direct Marketing team supporting direct marketing activities. This role oversees product approval and set-up, multi-channel acquisitions and fulfillment for Personal Accident products.
- Manage Personal Accident marketing campaigns across multiple channels including: Digital, Email, Print, Mail and other media.
- Coordinate with all functional parties (Branding, Legal, Compliance, Underwriting, Operations, Digital, and Analytical) to ensure campaigns are executed timely, in a compliant manner and results are readable.
- Create campaign marketing and fulfillment materials. Obtain approvals from Branding, Compliance and Legal, as necessary.
- Manage consumer opt-out requests and maintain opt-out database.
- Produce marketing product configurations and work with Digital team and Operations to establish product set-up.
- Work with Digital and Analytical team to ensure that campaign set-up is executed in a timely manner and that results are readable.
- Work with analytical team to forecast campaign performance ensuring campaigns metrics are within product guidelines.
- Coordinate with Analytical and Digital teams to obtain campaign results and refine campaign strategy and target market for ongoing performance improvement.
- Manage customer service correspondence: draft customer service letters, hand-off to Operations, maintain library of materials.
- Maintain library of all marketing and fulfillment materials.
- Coordinate with Sales Call Center to ensure all agents are appointed in states as required.
- Assist with ad hoc initiatives and projects when delegated by management.
- College Graduate with at least 2-5 years of direct marketing experience. Accident and Health insurance experience a plus.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and results driven individual able to work in a fast-paced customer focused and dynamic environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Project management skills (project planning, schedule management, issue handling, communications skills).
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives