Global Program Lead- Payment Card Industry
OP - Operations
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): Up to 25%
Relocation Provided: No
AIG Property Casualty Company
AIG is currently seeking an experienced PCI Global Program Lead. This position can work from the New York City or Charlotte, North Carolina office. Candidates will be considered from both areas.
• Working under the direction of the PCI Global Executive, s erve as PCI DSS SME for internal & third party PCI DSS compliance, monitoring and remediation.
• Manage regional PCI compliance attestations, readiness efforts, & relationships with settlement banks & transaction acquirers.
• Recommend changes and enhancements or additions to security controls of systems that store, process, and transmit payment card data.
• Ensure Payment Card functions are in compliance with PCI standards.
• Maintain effective working relationships with Technology Risk, Compliance, ORM, Policy and Standards team et al. to integrate PCI Compliance aspects into the organizations current policy and risk management processes.
• Conduct & support PCI related information security and compliance assessment for major programs
Specific PCI focus areas
Oversee and prioritize PCI remediation and BAU programs for:
• Program scoping, data removal, project oversight and monitoring of PCI related systems and platforms conversion.
• Vendor management - maintain a program to oversee and monitor the compliance of vendors who have access to AIG card data and related systems. Monitor/test vs specific DSS vendor requirements.
• PCI Logical Access controls - Maintain relationships with Identify and Access Management (IDAM) personnel to that these departments appropriately restrict privileged and remote access to the regional card environment.
• Application & device vulnerability & website security assessments - Maintain relations with CyberSecurity and Technology Risk to ensure that these departments perform required assessments and remediation.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives