Account & Administrative Assistant
AS - Administrative Support
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: No
AIG Travel Assist, Inc.
AIG has an unsurpassed global travel insurance underwriting capability through AIG's insurance operations in more than 100 countries. Millions of leisure and business travelers alike rely on Travel Guard®, AIG Travel's portfolio of travel insurance solutions and global assistance services, to help them recover from unexpected circumstances that can interrupt their travel plans. Through eight wholly owned, state-of-the-art global service centers, customers have access to 24/7 emergency travel assistance, medical and security services with more than 40 languages spoken on-site. We help people travel more and worry less.
AIG Travel is currently seeking an enthusiastic Account and Administrative Assistance at our office on Water Street in New York City. This position will be responsible for assisting with travel, presentations, reporting, and administrative duties for executive operations within AIG Travel. This role works as a team player assisting with Account and Administrative Assistants in Houston, Texas and Stevens Point, Wisconsin.
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs for a major account
- Act as the point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, take messages and routing correspondence
- Maintain diary, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders
- Make travel arrangements- domestic and international
- Monitor office supplies
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Up-to-date with advancements in office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Proven experience as an executive administrative assistant, senior executive assistant or in other secretarial position
- Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures
- Proficiency in English
- High level verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- High School degree; additional qualification as personal assistant would be considered an advantage
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives