Program Manager, Direct Marketing
SM - Sales & Marketing
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): Up to 25%
Relocation Provided: No
Morefar Marketing, Inc.
AIG and its member companies form one of the world's leading insurance organizations. We provide insurance for businesses and individuals, helping individual customers plan for their futures by offering life insurance, travel insurance, product warranty, auto insurance and retirement products. Our commercial clients have come to rely upon our risk expertise and financial strength to help them address some of their most complex challenges - from huge construction projects to protecting themselves from the emerging threats to data security. We offer our people the chance to grow in a dynamic company that values teamwork, fresh perspectives, and a commitment to helping their clients.
The position of Direct Marketing Program Manager is a key role to the Direct Marketing team supporting the implementation of marketing campaigns across all product lines. This position will require a strong strategic focus allowing for the translation of complex marketing strategy into direct program implementation. The candidate will be required to support the development of marketing campaigns including strategy, design, creative development and implementation across multiple channel including: Direct Mail, Print, Digital and Call Center.
- Responsible for planning and execution of direct marketing programs to support customer acquisition, retention and awareness across multiple channels
- Develop and maintain campaign calendar along with project calendar supporting all ongoing programs
- Strategically negotiate list purchases in accordance with developed targeting
- Develop and provide creative direction related to multi-channel marketing efforts
- Review and recommend production processes and technique to create efficiencies
- Work closely with various internal departments including legal, compliance, business owners and more to support the development and management of each program.
- Manage project schedules for all programs in development ensuring timeliness to completion and all programs meet requirements
- Identify and report on Key Performance Indicators including across all marketing programs
- Contribute insight and informative analysis to marketing programs and organizational development
- Meet financial objectives by estimating requirements and budget while diligently managing costs and expenses to maintain efficiency
- Develop and maintain all relationships with vendors required for marketing program development and launch
- Ensure proper documentation of each program according to record retention guidelines
- Assist with ad hoc initiatives and projects when delegated by management
- College Graduate with at least 3-5 years of experience in Direct Marketing or Campaign Management
- Knowledge of insurance (P&C, Life & Health) or Financial Services is a plus
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign and Photoshop a plus
- Strategic marketing sense and analytical in business analysis and decision making
- Self-motivated and results driven individual able to work in a fast pace customer focus and dynamic environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service mindset with positive attitude
- Good organizational/time management skills.
- Project management skill (project planning, schedule management, issue handling, communications skill)
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives