Sr. Program & Governance Delivery Manager, IT Portfolio Management
IT - Information Technology
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): Up to 25%
Relocation Provided: No
AIG PC Global Services, Inc
Senior Program & Governance Delivery Manager, IT Portfolio Management
The Senior Program & Governance Delivery Manager will play an integral role in maximizing business value by rationalizing the delivery of value-creating governance solutions across the General Insurance technology portfolio. They will implement and deploy solutions that resolve the most important technology program & portfolio operating issues.
This person will support the Head of IT Portfolio Management and partner closely with the team Strategy lead along with cross-functional IT managers on the Delivery, CTO, COO, and Finance teams to thoroughly execute on project deliverables while further identifying opportunities to drive actionable organizational value.
This position requires a balanced contribution of analytical skills, problem solving, MIS management, business acumen, task management, and communication skills.
Develops, implements, and maintains operational control functions to enhance organizational efficiency and leadership transparency Demonstrate independence and relationship management skills to motivate organizational partners to accomplish project goals/objectives Collaborates with cross-functional IT managers to determine the appropriate metrics and measurements to evaluate the effectiveness of new operational processes/improvements Ensures accuracy and timeliness of output and deliverables Monitor ongoing projects to evaluate progress and take action if any issues arise
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience; Business, Economics, or MIS degrees preferred
- Minimum 5 years of IT project management or business analysis; large IT organization experience preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience managing cross-functional process delivery teams
- Proficient knowledge of Agile/DevOps Methodologies & Standards, Program Management Lifecycle, and SDLC
- Excellent written and verbal communication and analytical skills
- Able to develop mutually beneficial internal/external relationships
- Experience managing project tasks and process redesigning efforts to completion
- Experience working in a geographically distributed and culturally diverse work-group
- Knowledge and experience using MS Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Visio
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives