Ops Processor I - Licensing
OP - Operations
Estimated Travel Percentage (%):
American General Life Insurance Company
As a Licensing Specialist on the Licensing team you will be responsible for appointing agents and broker/dealers within the 50 states so they may sell annuity products. The Licensing group is dynamic and fast paced requiring exceptional multi-tasking skills to navigate through the many elements involved in the process of appointing agents. This will include: Complying with constantly changing state laws as well as SEC requirements; Running FINRA checks and following up with individual agents or back offices when needed; Maintaining the Agent Control File in Rumba and the licensing system, including updating licenses, addresses, and adding new appointments; Calling the individual state licensing departments when an updated license or appointment status is needed; Being familiar with all of the different licenses and other state documents and/or the internet websites (i.e. SIRCON, and individual state department of insurance websites).
The selected individual will attend training to become familiar with introductory knowledge of systems, applications, policies, procedures of the department and basic understanding of our annuity products and features that are sold exclusively by outside agents/brokers to their clients.
• Strong PC and data entry Skills
• Ability to multitask.
• Demonstrate and practice strong written and oral communication skills
• Demonstrate strong organizational, time management and prioritization skills.
• Demonstrate ability to consistently meet goals and deadlines, department standards for quality and productivity.
• Demonstrate on a consistent basis follow through skills.
• Provide consistent high-level of customer service to both internal departments and outside agent/brokers.
• Demonstrate ability to adapt to change to meet the needs of the clients and department
• Demonstrate ability to work independently and in a team environment
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives