HR People Analytics Partner
HR - Human Resources
Estimated Travel Percentage (%):
AIG Employee Services, Inc.
We have an exciting opportunity for an HR People Analytics Partner to join our growing team in providing data driven business and people decisions. You will have a unique opportunity to play a key role in the transformation of our People Analytics capability as we transition to become more proactive with our strategic people reporting and analytics. We look forward to talking to you about how we can partner together in tapping into your passion of data analysis to help drive and advance a culture of data-driven decision making to our leadership and HR communities.
Our location preference is Houston, TX; however we will also consider New York, NY for the right candidate.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Use fact‐based solutions and data analysis to proactively advise our HR Business Partners on people challenges to help influence decision making
- Drive a data-driven culture within HR by educating and training clients on self-service reporting tools, how to interpret data, and providing concise deliverables Develop high impact visualizations that convey meaningful information and insights based on a wide spectrum of people driven metrics in areas such as turnover, attraction, development, engagement, cost management, and retention
- Manipulate and analyze large data sets to distill insights connect disparate ideas into cohesive messaging Employ consulting skills and business acumen to advise business leaders on opportunities to drive global people decisions
- Partner with the other Centers of Excellence of HR (e.g. Compensation, Performance Management, Talent Acquisition) to provide analytical expertise in measuring the effectiveness of HR programs
- Provide leadership, guidance, training and subject matter expertise to other members of the People Analytics team to increase the ability of asking appropriate questions, selecting the right metrics, interpreting the data and translating data into actionable insights
- Interpret and provide recommendations based on predictive models to help support talent and business decisions
- Minimum 5+ years work experience conducting quantitative people analysis in a global corporate or consulting environment, including working with stakeholders to understand and clarify their people analytical needs, and communicating insights to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Must have outstanding problem‐solving capabilities, including the ability to clearly define problems, collect data from primary and secondary sources, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and influence others to implement recommendations
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Knowledge or Workday reporting and data model preferred
- Knowledge of and proficiency with a suite of visualization tools (e.g., Tableau, Qlik, PowerPoint) strongly preferred
- Ability to perform intermediate analytics and statistics (e.g., correlations, regression, significance testing, etc.) using tools such as R, SPSS, Python, or SQL is a plus
- Familiarity with self‐service analytics software solutions (e.g. Visier) is highly sought
- Bachelor's degree or advanced degree in data analytics or statistics preferred
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives