Digital Execution Lead
SM - Sales & Marketing
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): Up to 25%
Relocation Provided: No
Morefar Marketing, Inc.
The AIG North America Direct Marketing team is seeking an experienced, self-motivated Digital Execution Lead to join our team. Utilizing several web content management systems (CMS/WCM) and supporting back-end systems, the Digital Execution Lead will be responsible for leading the system integration design and development activities across a suite of AIG direct marketing consumer web sites. Reporting to the Director of Digital Marketing Execution, the Digital Execution Lead will be responsible for creating and maintaining design docs, keeping up to speed on the latest technologies used to integrate various Digital Marketing platforms, being hands-on to help with development where needed, and helping create and maintain web site automated test suites.
In this position, you will be working closely with various stakeholders to manage, update, and create dynamic and modern web sites that drive customer conversion. The Digital Execution Lead will be responsible for ensuring that existing CMS systems are fully leveraged to ensure the best user experience to convert visitors into customers. In addition, this position will also be accountable for assisting less technical users of the CMS systems with marketing campaign and microsite launches. The ideal candidate must have strong design and development skills, be highly proficient in creating best in class web experiences. Preferred candidates will have 5-10 years of experience in leading implementation of consumer focused digital experiences.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Lead the design, build, and implementation of new digital marketing web sites
- Research and evaluate alternative solutions.Recommend the most efficient and cost effective solution for the systems design.
- Create and maintain integration design documents to maximize the customer experience and leverage inherent capabilities of each marketing platform.
- Create new web sites and marketing landing pages using one of several web content management systems in use today.
- Provide input into project plans and ensuring tasks and dependencies are accurately represented.
- Understand the key drivers and risks for each project and putting in place integration designs to deliver on the key drivers while mitigating risks.
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze any web site issues that may arise on new or existing sites
- Ensure a high quality deliverable is produced by creating and maintaining appropriate levels of automated testing
- Mentor others on new technologies and design techniques
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related discipline required
- 5+ years of experience in leading system integration design and implementation of consumer facing web sites
- Experience using web content management systems to maintain enterprise websites.
- Ability to quickly re-prioritize in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to produce quality work under tight deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.Ability to communicate with both technical and non technical people in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to stay up-to-date on digital technology enhancements, design best practices, and web/mobile development.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives