Digital Execution Lead
SM - Sales & Marketing
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): Up to 25%
Relocation Provided: No
Morefar Marketing, Inc.
Your future team
Picture yourself building a successful career at AIG working alongside other talented, highly motivated individuals committed to reaching our goal of becoming the world's leading insurance provider. We believe that our success depends on building a world class team. If you would like to be a part of our team, we invite you to consider putting your talents to work with the AIG North America Direct Marketing department.
Your contribution at AIG
The AIG North America Direct Marketing team is seeking an experienced, self-motivated technical Integration Lead. Are you a senior developer ready to take the next step in your career? If you have experience designing web service integration, a strong attention to detail, a focus on quality, and enjoy working with project stakeholders to deliver digital web experiences, then come join our team.
Reporting to the Sr Director of Digital Marketing Execution, the Digital Integration Lead will be responsible for creating and maintaining design docs, keeping up to speed on the latest technologies used to integrate Digital Marketing platforms, being hands-on to help with development where needed, and creating and maintaining web site automated test suites. Utilizing web content management systems (CMS/WCM) and supporting back-end systems, this position will be responsible for leading the system integration design and development activities across a suite of AIG direct marketing consumer web sites.
In this position, you will be working closely with various stakeholders to manage, update, and create dynamic and modern web sites that drive customer conversion. The ideal candidate must have strong technical design and development skills and be highly proficient in creating best in class web experiences. Preferred candidates will have at least 5 years of experience in implementation of consumer focused digital experiences.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Lead the technical design, build, and implementation of new digital marketing web sites
- Research and evaluate alternative solutions.Recommend the most efficient and cost effective solution for the systems design.
- Create and maintain integration design documents to maximize the customer experience and leverage inherent capabilities of each marketing platform.
- Provide input into project plans and ensuring tasks and dependencies are accurately represented.
- Understand the key drivers and risks for each project and putting in place integration designs to deliver on the key drivers while mitigating risks.
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze any web site issues that may arise on new or existing sites
- Ensure a high quality deliverable is produced by creating and maintaining appropriate levels of automated testing
- Mentor others on new technologies and design techniques
What we are looking for
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related discipline required
- 5+ years of experience in system integration design and implementation of consumer facing web sites
- Experience using web content management systems to maintain enterprise websites.
- Ability to quickly re-prioritize in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to produce quality work under tight deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.Ability to communicate with both technical and non technical people in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to stay up-to-date on digital technology enhancements, design best practices, and web/mobile development.
- Strong curiosity of new technologies and how they can be leveraged to improve AIG's Digital Marketing capabilities
- Fluency in all Microsoft Office applications
- Able to translate business requirements into a technical design
- Experience using system design best practices to delivery consumer facing digital experiences
- Experience with service oriented design principles and practices
- Experience with testing tools such as Ruby Cucumbuer, Specflow, and Selenium
- Strong understanding of responsive/mobile web design
- Experience in integrating a WCM/CMS tool with other systems to enable functionality.
- Familiarity with Abode Marketing Cloud tools (DTM, Test and Target, Site Catalyst, etc)
- Familiarity with integrating consumer data from web sites into CRM systems (MS Dynamics experience preferable)
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.