AIG DIRECT - Advertising & Media Intern
TH - Other
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: No
American General Life Insurance Company
This position is responsible for supporting the direct-to-consumer advertising and lead-generation campaigns for life insurance products. AIG Direct is a fast-paced, dynamic environment, where the in-house media team generates thousands of qualified life insurance leads monthly, through a variety on-line and off-line channels, including search, e-mail, digital and broadcast media.
- Access data from external sources such as Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics and translate into presentation formats for distribution to marketing staff.
- Review e-mail monitoring programs for compliance and competitive intelligence
- Access quantitative data from third party competitive research sources and translate into standardized reports
- Provide analytical support in connection with media campaigns
- Review competitor advertising materials and provide comparative, qualitative analysis
- Proof website content, social media and advertising creative
- Support the marketing team(s) through additional tasks as directed
- Minimum grade point average of 3.0 (unofficial transcript required upon application)
- 2 years of college level education and on track to graduate with within 18 months
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- 2-3 years class study experience in the subjects of advertising, media, marketing, and marketing research preferred
- Some class study or equivalent experience in the areas of web design, and creative design helpful, but not required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proof reading/editing skills
- Excellent math skills
- Strong organization and follow-up skills
- Strong MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) skills
- Ability to foster effective working relationships with peers and supervisors
- Self-starter who understands when to involve others to ensure deadlines are met
- Ability to quickly adapt and adjust to changes
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives
We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.