Personal Accident Operations Supervisor
OP - Operations
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): Up to 25%
Relocation Provided: No
AIG PC Global Services, Inc
Personal Accident Operations Supervisor is a leadership role serving as an interface between management and underwriting assistants. Supervisors are responsible for overseeing/facilitating training, providing feedback on a monthly basis, preparing performance reviews and auditing staff to ensure customer service, production, and quality goals are met.
A qualified candidate will be a self-motivated individual who has strong organization skills with experience managing calendars, prioritizing projects, balancing workloads, and meeting deadlines.
The Supervisor should have experience with time management and be comfortable executing on project plans and work flows. Acting as the intermediary between different areas of AIG requires excellent written and verbal communication skills. The ability to look for efficiencies, troubleshoot and a desire to develop best practices would be positive attributes for the ideal candidate to possess.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Minimum Knowledge and Skills
- Advanced ability to interact with internal and external management
- Advanced attention to detail, administrative and organizational skills and time management
- Proficient communication- both oral and written- and PC Skills (PowerPoint, Visio, and Access experience preferred)
- Experience with formula creation, pivot tables, graphs and other more advanced aspects of Excel required
- Proficient knowledge of insurance terminology
- Knowledge of insurance industry and practices
- Possess a strong sense of organizational agility
Typical Minimum Experience
- 3-5 years in a formal leadership customer service/support role
-Experience within underwriting and/or insurance helpful but not required
-Experience with providing coaching feedback and preparing performance reviews
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives