Bilingual Financial Representative - San Jose / San Mateo, CA (CA30)
SC - Sales Commission
Estimated Travel Percentage (%):
American General Life Insurance Company
WHO WE ARE
American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is one of the largest financial services and insurance organization that provides protection and financial solutions, with a history dating back to 1919 in Shanghai. We have over 56,000 employees serving customers in more than 80 countries and jurisdictions around the globe. Our company offers a diverse lineup of product solutions helping individuals and businesses protect assets, manage risks, and plan for retirement.
As a global leader in life insurance and annuities, AIG has long been committed to helping Asian-Americans plan for their future. We are looking for passionate, self-motivated and talented professionals like you who understand the unique intricacies of Asian cultures and languages to help us reach this increasingly influential group of people.
As a Bilingual Financial Representative you will have the opportunity to identify the markets, meet with prospective clients and business owners, present and explain our life insurance and financial services products and solutions, to protect their families and business.
We welcome college graduates, career changers, and Experienced Financial Representatives.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Fluency in English and one of the Asian languages prevalent in the communities in which AIGFN maintains offices, such as Chinese (Mandarin, Cantonese), Korean, Vietnamese, Hindi, Tagalog or other languages necessitated by business needs
- Highly preferred 2 + year's full time or professional Sales or executive level experience
- High School diploma or GED
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Valid state driver's license and reliable insured transportation
FROM US TO YOU
Here at AIG Financial Network, we will provide you with variety of training programs to help you develop skills to succeed and manage your career. We see our employees as our greatest assets and strive to help them to grow and promote from within.
- Starting base compensation with bonus opportunities
- Competitive commission plans
- Guidance from some of the best managers in the business
- Technology and office resources provided by company
- Medical, Dental, Vision (no waiting period)
- 401(k) Matching program
- Life Insurance
- Employee/Dependent Life Insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Short Term Disability/Long Term Disability Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
Together let us bring on tomorrow!
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.
We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.