OP - Operations
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): Up to 25%
Relocation Provided: No
Morefar Marketing, Inc.
AIG and its member companies form one of the world's leading insurance organizations. We provide insurance for businesses and individuals, helping individual customers plan for their futures by offering life insurance, travel insurance, product warranty, auto insurance and retirement products. Our commercial clients have come to rely upon our risk expertise and financial strength to help them address some of their most complex challenges - from huge construction projects to protecting themselves from the emerging threats to data security. We offer our people the chance to grow in a dynamic company that values teamwork, fresh perspectives, and a commitment to helping their clients.
The position of Marketing/Sales Manager is a key role to the Direct Marketing team supporting the implementation of contact center sales initiatives. The candidate will be required to travel to vendors up to 25% of the time for the purposes of: conducting sales training, implementing call center strategies, sales center oversight, improving systems and processes, and managing vendor performance. Travel will primarily be to Toronto, Canada, Dallas, Texas, and Detroit, Michigan.
- Determine and implement call center operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, cost benefit analysis, capacity planning, and technology requirements
- Negotiate pricing and services with vendor partners
- Develop training curriculum working on cross functional teams with leads from product, legal and compliance
- Conduct sales training of advisors and agents utilizing the curriculum created by AIG
- Identify and ensure achievement of Key Performance Indicators including sales, quality, and operational standards
- Consistently maintain our sustainable, professional marketing approach
- Maintain and improve operations by monitoring performance, identifying and resolving problems, preparing and completing action plans, completing vendor audits, managing process improvement, and implementing and managing quality assurance processes
- Contribute information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews
- Implement cross-sell and up-sell initiatives to sell to new and current clients
- Prepare call center performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends
- Meet call center financial objectives by estimating requirements and budget while diligently managing costs and expenses to maintain efficiency
- Assist the call center vendors by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and coaching advisors and agents
- Assist with ad hoc initiatives and projects when delegated by management
- College Graduate with at least 5-7 years of experience in Direct Marketing and/or Call Center Services
- Experience in sales and business development practices
- Knowledge of insurance (P&C, Life & Health); current or former licensed candidates preferred
- Strategic marketing sense and analytical in business analysis and decision making
- Self-motivated and results driven individual able to work in a fast pace customer focus and dynamic environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service mindset with positive attitude
- Good organizational/time management skills.
- Project management skill (project planning, schedule management, issue handling, communications skill)
- Ability to be self-managed and work primarily from home or on the road. This position is a remote position, with anticipations of the candidate being in the Water Street, NYC office one day per week
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives