Senior IT Audit Manager
IA - Internal Audit
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): Up to 25%
Relocation Provided: No
AIG Employee Services, Inc.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior IT Audit Manager to join our team! In this role, you will lead and execute audits to deliver timely, high-quality, value-added assurance results in support of internal audit objectives and scope. You will be responsible for auditing key technology controls for design and operating effectiveness either as part of infrastructure or application audits or continuous monitoring. In addition, you will assist with performing project reviews, data analysis and continuous risk assessment.
Specific responsibilities will include:
• Understand the risk profile of the Insurance organization, especially the Technology segment. From this understanding, assist in the development of individual audits
• Act as an Auditor in Charge in the risk-based planning, execution and reporting of individual audits that are consistent with departmental policies and are value added to the clients
• Prepare audit work products (e.g., work papers, reports, memos etc.)
• Validate effective remediation of audit and regulatory issues
• Review technology stakeholders' key performance and/or risk indicators and help to identify emerging risk drivers as part of continuous monitoring activities
• Maintain strong relationship and partnership with technology stakeholders as well as financial and operations audit team members
• Contribute to overall effectiveness and value of internal audit function by recommending and developing innovative approaches and solutions, including use of data analytics
• Bachelor's degree with a minimum 5 years of IT audit experience (e.g., infrastructure controls, application controls, or IT general controls)
• Strong communication skills (oral and written) to be able to clearly articulate control issues to all levels of management
• Well-developed interpersonal skills to build relationships both internally and externally including ability to thrive within a team-oriented environment is required.
• Experience auditing operating systems and database technologies as well as key ITIL processes
• A certified professional designation (e.g. CISA, CRISC, CISSP, CIA) is preferred.
• Flexibility to travel
• Good at cultivating relationships with clients and within Internal Audit Group and building trust that facilitates an open mindset and free exchange of information.
• Function independently and multi-task in a dynamic, changing environment
• Strong project management skills
• Demonstrate strong leadership among the team and peers
• Be prepared to raise tough issues directly with clients and with a clear point of view
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.