Senior Fronting Underwriter/Client Manager
UW - Underwriting
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): Up to 25%
Relocation Provided: No
Lexington Insurance Company
This position is Senior Fronting Underwriting/Client Manager position, created for intra-unit upward development. Main focus will be the management, servicing and development of complex fronting accounts. The position will require an individual to have general knowledge of multiple lines of overage and topics.
- Must have consulting experience with complex fronting clients.
- Heads the service team for assigned clients, interacting directly with client as consultant/problem solver and service agent. Integrates with other areas of the company to achieve client satisfaction and advance new sales opportunities.
- Matrix management with brokers, company credit, legal and claims departments, outside legal counsel, outside and internal actuarial and client.
- Responsible for account retention, new account opportunities and sales, elimination of credit exposures with written accounts and creative development of new markets and commercial risk financing.
- Reviews, analyzes, proposes, manages captive/alternative financed accounts and account relationship for non-complex North American domestic fronting in support of corporate strategy for developing fee income (direct) and indirectly, excess opportunities, driving top line revenue and obtaining expense offsetting fees.
- Critical thinker, superior analytic skills, extremely responsible, impeccable integrity.
- Requires 5+ years of experience conversant in contracts, commercial underwriting, reinsurance, and claim management.
- Possess strong communications skills both written and oral.
- Requires 5+ years of experience competent/conversant in some selected lines of insurance, with awareness in others, incl. commercial property, casualty, and financial lines
- Demonstrate awareness and ability to develop balancing skills in both in superior client service while also driving fee-for-income profit in assigned portfolio
- Demonstrates self-awareness and high emotional intelligence.
- Possess creative problem solver, using knowledge and skills in varied applications to achieve solutions for clients at a profit to the company.
- Works well in mentoring/apprenticeship, team environment
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives