Ops Procesor I - Distributions
OP - Operations
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: No
American General Life Insurance Company
As a member of our Annuity Service Center, you will be reviewing paperwork to insure that requirements have been met before processing various financial transactions. Works with internal, external customers and other departments researching alternative approaches to meet the client needs.
• Maintain high work standards reviewing and processing complex financial documents.
• Become a financial retirement product line expert. Must quickly understand all of the various financial services offered and how the related financial documents are processed and their impact on customer's accounts.
• Handle special projects assigned for complex problem accounts to coordinate and resolve. Some require unusual customer requests, evaluating and resolving high priority cases using research skills, alternative approaches and evaluating different resolutions methods depending on cases and internal/external customers.
1 to 2 years of clerical experience using Microsoft Word and Excel products.
• Strategic and analytical problem solving skills, successful at managing and meeting deadlines.
• Must be able to work overtime with little notice due to requirements of processing standards and workload.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives