Ops Processor I- IR Distributions
OP - Operations
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: No
American General Life Insurance Company
As a member of Distributions team, you will be responsible for providing exemplary customer service by processing distribution requests from policy holders of AGL and its subsidiaries.
This position reports to a Manager of Individual Retirement Distributions and works closely with internal and external customers and other departments researching alternative approaches to meet client needs.
• Maintain high work standards reviewing and processing complex financial documents. Must have a strong expertise across a broad range of financial products.
• Process all distribution requests received from policy holders while maintaining departmental and personal production, quality review standards, and time lines.
• Use positive customer relations skills to provide Customer Service Support to internal/external customers. Communication must be accurate, clearly detailed and professional.
•Must quickly understand all of the various financial services offered and how the related financial documents are processed and their impact on customer's accounts.
•Work in a team environment, develop working relationships inside and outside the organization, share information and ideas with team members/management, and strive to achieve continuous improvement and increase efficiency.
• Handle special projects assigned for complex problem accounts to coordinate and resolve. Some require unusual customer requests, evaluate and resolve escalated and high priority cases using research skills, alternative approaches and evaluate different resolutions methods depending on cases and internal/external customers.
The Ideal Candidate Should Have:
• One to two years of clerical experience with heavy data entry skills and utilize Microsoft Word and Excel products.
• Must be able to work overtime with little notice due to requirements of processing standards and workload.
• Work in a fast paced environment using multiple programs and windows
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives