Financial Advisor - Evansville, IN
SC - Sales Commission
Estimated Travel Percentage (%):
VARIABLE ANNUITY LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY INC
Excel with VALIC -
With the combined strength and diverse products of AIG member companies and VALIC powering your efforts, you can provide a uniquely high level of personalized retirement and financial planning— and make a real difference in the lives of those who deserve your help. If you have 1 to 3 years of Industry Experience and a FINRA Series 6 or 7 and 63 we would like to talk to about how you can excel with VALIC as a Financial Advisor.
VALIC and AIG provide you with the resources you need to create your own success:
- An established territory with existing and prospective clients
- Competitive benefits package with immediate access to medical, dental, vision, life insurance and 401(k) plan with match
- Marketing support including mailings, email blasts and customized flyers
- Support from the District and Regional Offices and Wholesalers
- Flexibility to create your own schedule
- Coaching from District Vice President
- Company-provided technology, including equipment, helpdesk assistance, client management and financial planning tools
- Tuition Reimbursement program for your career development
- Company-paid E&O, licensing fees, continuing education and compliance support
The Variable Annuity Life Insurance Company (\"VALIC\") and VALIC Financial Advisors, Inc., subsidiaries of AIG, is an insurance, retirement and financial planning company that services clients in the not for profit, as well as the for-profit sectors. We are best known for the work that we do in the 403(b) space where our Advisors partner with clients that work in public school districts, universities and hospitals. Additionally, we also work with clients in governmental offices and, because of the vast product and services that we offer, we also have clients in the private sector. VALIC is a national company that is headquartered in Houston, TX. We have 48 district offices across the country with just under 1,500 financial advisors. VALIC's roots date back to 1955. In 1964, we implemented the very first 403b plan in a public school district. We regularly rank in the “top 3” against our direct competitors and in the K-12 market.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.