Director, Wealth Strategist - Boston, MA
As a Wealth Strategist (WS), partnering closely with Wealth Management Advisors, you deliver comprehensive wealth management advice to Private Wealth Management HNW clients.
The Expertise We're Looking For
The Wealth Strategist must have expertise in the following planning areas: asset and liability modeling; investments and asset allocation; risk management and insurance; cash flow and tax planning; estate and trust; and executive compensation and small business planning.
· At least 10 years of planning experience dealing with HNW individuals and families
· JD preferred
· CFA, CPA, CFP designation preferred
· Insurance license preferred
· Series 7 and 66 (or 63/65) licenses preferred or willing to obtain within 90 days of hire
The Purpose of Your Role
The WS reviews and analyzes the client's overall financial situation to create a net worth statement, uncover key financial and wealth issues which need to be addressed and resolved, and fully understand the client's goals and objectives. The WS gains a complete understanding of a client's current situation and is responsible for identifying and recommending planning strategies to address key issues. The WS is part of a team of professionals that deliver this service to clients over phone, video, and in person as appropriate to the individual client.
The Skills You Bring
· Strong analytical and communication skills
· Client focused solutions orientation
· Keen attention to detail
· Ability to take a project from inception to successful completion
· Superior collaboration skills
The Value You Deliver
· Review and analyze a client's current wealth plan and their goals and objectives
· Oversight and production of personalized wealth planning materials from draft creation through distribution of final planning output.
· Facilitate client presentations in collaboration with the Wealth Management Adviser and/or Relationship Manager
· Facilitate Wealth Planning Seminars / Webinars for HNW clients
· Develop and publish thought leadership for HNW clients around key wealth planning topics and strategies