Senior Wealth Advisor
Dynamic and growing Independent Wealth Management Firm ($1.6B AUM) seeks a Wealth Manager to holistically advise high net worth ($3M+) and ultra-high net worth clientele with an emphasis on comprehensive financial planning.
• Inherit clients from Lead Wealth Advisors with full books of business to enable them to continually source new clientele.
• Partner with the CEO as he sources new business and hands off newly created relationships.
• Develop comprehensive financial plans for clients including cash flow and tax management, retirement, educational and estate planning, risk and insurance reviews.
• Work with clients to ensure action items are thoroughly executed and documented.
• Establish and grow relationships with clients’ other advisors (attorneys, CPAs, etc.).
• Prepare and present client meeting agendas/exhibits for client meetings several times per year.
• Serve as a strong technical, financial and estate planning expert for the firm.
• Serve as a mentor to other financial planners.
• Contribute to ad hoc special projects for clients and across the firm.
• Market-competitive compensation and benefits with a track towards equity ownership
• 10+ years of industry experience with a demonstrated track record of both technical planning and relationship management in serving $3 million+ clientele
• Bachelor’s degree and CFP® designation required; CPA, MBA highly preferred
• Strong background in discussing investments and markets with clients
• Extensive experience with financial planning software; eMoney and Naviplan preferred
• Attention to detail, poised and organized with a keen sense of urgency
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills
• Strong Excel skills and experience with Microsoft Office products
• Clean U4 required