Customer Experience Associate - Cambridge, MA
Your passion for customer service drives the success of the Fidelity Investor Center
The Expertise We're Looking For
- College degree preferred.
- Prior customer service experience required.
- Welcoming and assisting all customers and potential customers who enter the branch.
- Assessing customer needs in a manner that is professional and inviting.
- Introducing educational materials and self-service technology to the customer
- Setting appointments for Financial Consultants during high volume times.
- Maintaining the professional physical appearance of the Fidelity Investment Center including lobby and lounge.
- Ordering and restocking of all office supplies, marketing collateral, lobby items.
- Committing to a team-based environment, providing assistance to colleagues participates in team meetings and supporting overall Investor Center goals as