Financial Consultant Program - Financial Representative - Cambridge, MA - Future Opportunity
You are committed to helping others succeed and passionate about delivering an outstanding client experience. Your ability to build relationships and educate clients has made you a natural sales-person. Come join a team that will value your contribution and invest in your future. Our Financial Consultant Program outlines the path to becoming a Financial Consultant in as little as five years and provides you with comprehensive training, unmatched professional development opportunities, and the top tools in the industry. Join Fidelity as a Financial Representative; your career in financial planning starts here!
The Expertise We're Looking For
- Series 7 preferred (required within 6 months of hire)
- Series 63 preferred (required within 90 days of passing the series 7 exam)
- Banking, insurance, or financial experience is encouraged
- A CFP is preferred; if you do not already have your CFP, our Tuition Reimbursement Program can help you with classes to obtain it!
The Purpose of Your Role
As a key member of the branch team, we depend on you to leave a positive and long-lasting impression on our valued customers. You are the first point of contact for our clients as they enter the branch. In addition to being the face of Fidelity, we depend on you to be diligent around compliance, process monetary transactions, and identify sales opportunities. All the while, you will be learning valuable skills to prepare you for your next role on the path to becoming a Financial Consultant.
The Skills You Bring
- You have superb interpersonal and communication skills, and are eager to interact with our customers
- An aptitude for sales to proactively uncover needs while interacting with our clients
- You diligently pay attention to detail
- Your strong prioritization skills
- Ability to understand the perspectives of others, allowing you to build genuine relationships with others
The Value You Deliver
- You are sensitive to the diverse needs of others and are passionate about providing solutions
- Thoughtfully work to resolve transactional, informational and service needs at the front counter
- Responsible for educating our clients on the numerous products and services available to them
- By identifying customer needs, you partner with members of the branch team to introduce additional Fidelity products and services in order to retain and build Fidelity assets
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
Working in our Investor Center, you help to extend the reach of Fidelity's brand. At Fidelity, you'll have the support of a well-rounded team of professionals, full access to some of the best resources and tools in the industry, and a top compensation package with great benefits. While you build relationships here, you will also be building your career!