Regional Brokerage Consultant - Covington
Regional Brokerage Consultants acquire, develop and retain relationships through market expertise and Fidelity's Brokerage offering
The Expertise We're Looking For
- Extensive sales experience in the financial service industry
- Extensive knowledge of fixed income, equity and option markets, including market mechanics
- Experience in using technical analysis for trading strategy development and position management
- Series 7 & 63
- Experience in coaching and development of financial associates
The Purpose of Your Role
The Skills You Bring
- Ability to coach and build relationships in order to drive results
- Effectively execute sales strategies and tactics specifically related to brokerage business
- Superior presentation skills with respect to team meetings as well as large educational workshops
- Expert knowledge on equities, fixed income, ETF's, technical analysis, options and market mechanics
- Ability to execute national brokerage initiatives and foster collaborative relationships with regional business partners to support national business plan initiatives.
- Acquisition of external accounts from competitors
- Providing timely subject matter expertise on market updates and promotions, enhancements and changes within the brokerage and fixed income product offerings
- Ability to execute national brokerage initiatives and foster collaborative relationships with regional business partners to support national business plan initiatives
- Position deeper development of clients for sales associates
- Ensuring sales associates understand and utilize all brokerage service models
- Serving as liaison to various internal business partners providing expertise on the capital markets, high net worth service models, lead generation and partnership practices.
- Growing awareness of Fidelity's Brokerage offerings by presenting at national seminars, tradeshows, summits and expos.
- Assisting Brokerage Product teams with platform development, online tools, research and competitive insight
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
The Regional Brokerage Consultant provides (and coaches sales associates toward) educated Brokerage discussions with their customers, creating opportunities to grow relationships with current clients and develop new business.