Regional Brokerage Consultant - Houston, TX
Regional Brokerage Consultants acquire, develop and retain relationships through market expertise and Fidelity's Brokerage offering
The Expertise We're Looking For
- Extensive sales experience in the financial service industry
- Extensive knowledge of fixed income, equity and option markets, including market mechanics
- Experience in using technical analysis for trading strategy development and position management
- Series 7 & 63
The Purpose of Your Role
Regional Brokerage Consultants regularly conduct sales interactions with clients/prospects to drive acquisition, retention and relationship development through Fidelity's Brokerage offering, all while ensuring a quality interaction for the client. Additionally, they educate and train Fidelity sales associates via 1:1 coaching, team meetings, small group trainings, virtual sessions, joint client appointments and webinars to equip associates to address Brokerage opportunities themselves and to generate opportunities for the RBC. The Regional Brokerage Consultant provides subject matter expertise to directly impact sales results.
The Skills You Bring
- Effectively execute sales strategies and tactics specifically related to brokerage business
- Superior presentation skills with respect to team meetings as well as large educational workshops
- Expert knowledge on equities, fixed income, ETF's, technical analysis, options and market mechanics
- Ability to execute national brokerage initiatives and foster collaborative relationships with regional business partners to support national business plan initiatives.
The Value You Deliver
- Acquisition of external accounts from competitors
- Providing timely subject matter expertise on market updates and promotions, enhancements and changes within the brokerage and fixed income product offerings
- Ability to execute national brokerage initiatives and foster collaborative relationships with regional business partners to support national business plan initiatives
- Position deeper development of clients for sales associates
- Ensuring sales associates understand and utilize all brokerage service models
- Serving as liaison to various internal business partners providing expertise on the capital markets, high net worth service models, lead generation and partnership practices.
- Growing awareness of Fidelity's Brokerage offerings by presenting at national seminars, tradeshows, summits and expos.
- Assisting Brokerage Product teams with platform development, online tools, research and competitive insight
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
The Regional Brokerage Consultant provides (and coaches sales associates toward) educated Brokerage discussions with their customers, creating opportunities to grow relationships with current clients and develop new business.