Fidelity Career Re-Entry Program - Associate Financial Consultant - 2018 Opportunities
We are seeking individuals that are currently on a career break and ready to RESUME a career in financial planning.
Fidelity recognizes the challenges many encounter as they seek to restart their careers and is proud to announce a new program designed for professionals returning to the workforce following a career break. The Fidelity RESUME Program provides structured training with a clear path to becoming a Financial Consultant at fidelity. This program is up to six months long and is a paid, full-time opportunity. It will help you refresh and reactivate your skills for this next phase of your career.As an Associate Financial Consultant in the RESUME program, you will receive best in class training and skill development that help you reactivate your career.
- Participate in training and study sessions towards the goal of obtaining your Series 7 and Series 66 licenses
- Receive coaching and development for a career in financial planning
- Engage with managers and leaders of our organization
- Receive mentorship and have an opportunity to connect with members of the Women's Leadership Group and other Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Work side by side with a team of financial services professionals in an Investor Center, doing real and meaningful work that has a direct impact on our business and customers.
The Experience We're Looking For
- Career break of at least 2 years
- 5 years of professional experience prior to career break
- Previously held Series 7 and/or CFP preferred
- Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred
The Purpose of Your Role
Fully supported by the best resources and professionals in the industry, you will prepare to obtain the Series 7 within the first three months of the program, followed by the Series 66. You will also spend time in the next three months learning how to cultivate relationships with an existing client base. Your sharp focus, motivation and desire to make a positive impact in your community are prime attributes as you learn to provide the appropriate investment solutions to existing clients and help expand the acquisition of new customers.
The Skills You Bring
- You are eager to learn about various investment products so that you may help customers make more informed decisions that enable them to plan for a strong financial future
- Strong consultative and organizational skills
- Passion for seeing those in your community thrive
- Working in a team-based environment, you take initiative and surpass expectations
The Value You Deliver
- Effectively engage clients through face to face interactions, reflecting your interpersonal communication and relationship building skills
- Fresh perspective to share when approaching client engagement, process improvement, etc.
- Continue to make a positive impact on your community while reactivating your professional skills and experience
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
Working in our Investor Center, you will learn how to offer guidance and personalized financial planning to customers in a face to face setting, and help to extend the reach of Fidelity's brand. Our branch team members are able to provide needs based and comprehensive investment solutions for our customers. At Fidelity, you'll have the support of a well-rounded team of professionals and full access to some of the best resources and tools in the industry. While you build relationships here, you will also be building your career!