Client Service Professional
This is a leading independent financial services practice of Thrivent Financial. We take a broad-based approach to helping our members achieve multiple financial goals. We help our members analyze their current situation, develop in-depth financial programs, and help them implement an integrated financial strategy.
Thrivent Financial is a faith-based, not-for-profit financial services organization with approximately 2.6 million members. As the nation's largest fraternal benefit society, we're here solely to help others. We help every day through the financial solutions we offer, the member activities we support, and the resources we provide to the Christian community and nonprofit organizations. . Thrivent Investment Management Inc. is a FINRA and SIPC member and a wholly owned subsidiary of Thrivent Financial.
This position provides support to the office. Primary responsibilities would be collecting and interpreting client financial information and entering data into various financial analysis programs. Secondary support would be assisting the team in the preparation and follow up for the member/customer meetings.
Job Description Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists in the preparation and follow up for the client/member meetings
- Obtains financial data from clients
- Communicates with our members via phone, email, and in person in a professional manner
- Deciphers and coordinates the entry of appropriate data into various retirement, what-if tax, and investment analysis software systems. Must have strong technical computer aptitude.
- Must pay attention to detail and have good understanding of financial documents
- Reviews meeting notes and creates well written Client Facing summaries and follow up letters to be sent to the clients within one week of meetings
- Driven by serving others and want to champion each client’s goals with passion and integrity
- Builds and cultivates relationships
- Researches inquiries regarding client accounts
- Prepares or coordinates the preparation of routine correspondence, reports, and special projects typically of a routine nature
- Drives client/member facing activity in the practice by scheduling meetings with client/members on behalf of the practice when needed
- Updates the contact management system with detailed documentation of client interactions and follow-up
- Handles incoming telephone calls to the Advisors and responds to requests for information
- Collaborates with office staff and Advisors to assist client with product changes
- Understand Thrivent’s products and services
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned in accordance with licensure and business needs
- Previous administrative experience desired
- Securities and insurance licensed or willingness to obtain licenses
- Must be willing to complete the appropriate Long Term Care training required in the states in which support work would be conducted.
- Demonstrated customer service orientation/experience, 2+ years preferred
- Strong technical computer aptitude and knowledge of business tools (e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce) or ability to learn
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and maintain a high quality of work while experiencing frequent interruptions
- Ability to maintain integrity of sensitive/confidential information
- Financial data analysis
- Customer Focus
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Must be able to work with all roles of the team
- Must be able to represent the organization in work with external clients
- Must be able to cultivate and maintain relationships with outside organizations
As part of the recruiting/hiring/contracting process, a verification of a candidate's background will be made to complete the process. Fingerprints will be required as part of FINRA registration process for a submission to the Federal Bureau of Investigation for review against nationwide fingerprint records.