Financial Consultant Job description
Severin Investments is a portfolio management firm with clients throughout the United States, and we aren’t like other firms-- we focus on how things should be done in an effort to put our clients first. We accomplish our mission by providing our clients with transparency and education. Our models of stocks, bonds, and ETFs are designed around the fiduciary standard and managed in-house by a professional and experienced management team. We need people who want to make a difference in their clients’ lives. We need people like you. Come help us continue our efforts.
As a financial consultant, you will present our investments solutions to high-net-worth individuals, and help educate each on how our investment approach might better fit their investment needs. This highly lucrative sales role allows you to work from the home office or from you home. Regardless, you’ll be supported by the home office with a massive amount of resources. These resources will include sales support, research, technology, paperwork, sale leads, and much more. We are here to help you succeed, and do what’s right for our clients. Severin Investments is looking for someone who is highly competitive, goal oriented, and who can sustain high levels of activity. Someone who is not afraid of the phones and meeting people in person.
This Role Requires You To
- Call individuals to make the initial determination if we can help them.
- Meet with the individuals to introduce Severin Investments, analyze their situation in depth, and provide them our solutions.
- Educate and persuade the qualified individuals to make each one comfortable in hiring Severin Investments to manage their wealth.
- FINRA Series 65 OR a combination of FINRA Series 7 & 66
- Minimum of three years of specifically selling to stock market investors with a quantifiable track record of individual success attaining new investor business
- Comfortable and experienced working in a pay for production compensation model
We are looking for someone who wants to make difference in others’ lives. You’ll receive a salary and a percentage on assets you bring in. Severin Investments offers a matching 401K, health benefits, and retention bonuses. Your productivity will determine your eligibility.
Apply by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 866-983-2707