Regional Center - Director, Retirement Planner - Covington, KY
As a Director, Retirement Planner in the Regional Center, you're a pro at delivering fundamental and complex guidance to workplace retirement plan participants. Your role is key in helping each plan participant achieve success with planning for their future.
The Expertise We're Looking For
- Bachelors degree required, Masters degree preferred
- 10 years minimum investment sales/financial planning experience
- Series 7,63, 65/66 (required)
- Life and annuity licenses (required)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) or Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CRPC) designation will be required to obtain if you do not currently possess it.
- Participant sales experience
- Proven track record in generating sales and managing relationships with high net worth clients
The Purpose of Your Role
As a Director, Retirement Planner at the Regional Center, you will be an integral part of a cross-functional team consisting of the Managing Director, Workplace Regional Manager, Planning & Guidance team, and retail partners. You will facilitate high-quality 1:1 meetings with retirement plan participants, including basic plan overviews and more complex income planning and portfolio reviews. You'll be responsible for understanding the client's unique financial situation and providing personalized solutions. You will partner with the team to consistently deliver high levels of customer satisfaction, growing Personal & Workplace Investments business in your region, client profitability, creating plan level opportunities and driving crossover relationships.
The Skills You Bring
- Your demonstrated knowledge of brokerage, insurance, money management, estate planning, financial planning and or retirement planning.
- Outstanding written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills in order to interact with plan sponsors and participants.
- Your exceptional presentation skills in virtual, one-on-one and group settings.
- Your desire to continue your education through completion/participation in advanced degrees, certificate programs, institutes, or seminars
The Value You Deliver
- You'll be responsible for exceeding assigned targets and driving both Personal & Workplace Investments Sales, by providing direction and guidance on the planning, execution, and investing needs of our premium service eligible participants.
- You will recognize opportunities and position Fidelity PWIS solutions while achieving assigned sales targets.
- Primarily focused on working with the team in the field to ensure the personal satisfaction of the Premium Services eligible participants across multiple workplace companies.
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
You're tasked with creating awareness around retirement readiness and influencing our customers to take action to improve their personal retirement situation. You're providing value to Fidelity in a variety of ways such as increasing cash flow through increasing deferrals and driving crossover customers to create Personal & Workplace Investment flows.