Sales Executive Job Responsibilities
Call prospective loan clients provided by company, determine eligibility by asking questions and reading and understanding financial statements from prospective clients.
Sales Executive Job Duties
· Identify prospective clients and evaluating their financial position.
· Establish contact and develop relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
· Must be able to quickly identify if a client will qualify for an SBA backed loan.
· Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; recommending SBA opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
· Create reports on the status of current prospective client cases by analyzing, and summarizing information.
· Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Able to successfully manage an extensive pool of incoming leads.
Sales Executive Skills and Qualifications
At least 3+ years sales experience. Financials services: securities, brokers, insurance, banking, real estate.
Securities license not required
Apply for Sales Executive
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly