Financial Advisors & Registered Representatives
Are your clients predominantly non-US persons and entities? Do changes in the industry, global tax regime and political uncertainty have you considering a change to your investment management practice?
Insight Securities, Inc. — an independent broker-dealer with nearly fifty-years of growth and success —is recruiting qualified registered brokers and financial advisors to join our firm.
This could be your opportunity to transition your practice to an independent broker-dealer that is focused on serving the high net worth and ultra-high net worth clients from Latin America.
When you join Insight Securities, Inc. you’ll enjoy a flexible affiliation model and a range of programs and services to enhance your client relationships.
You’ll also have powerful resources right at your fingertips including:
- Access to some of the industry’s most advanced platforms including mobile technology
- Institutional, non-proprietary trade desk
- A vast selection of non-proprietary product choices.
Build your practice your way! High payouts, no proprietary products and an open architecture platform.
***IMPORTANT NOTICE: Insight Securities’ CEO & President, Carlos Legaspy, will be traveling to South America in the coming weeks. If you would like to schedule an introductory meeting to learn more about our firm, please contact us.
- Asuncion, Paraguay – September 27
- Buenos Aires, Argentina – September 28-29
- Montevideo, Uruguay - October 2-3
- Santiago, Chile – October 4-5
- Sao Paolo, Brazil – October 6-10
Ross Greenspan, Vice President