Service Center Intern
The main purpose of this position is to assist in the maintenance and administration of the Workforce Management (WFM) software used to generate call volume forecasts, staffing requirements and associate's weekly schedules. addition, to assist the department's data analyst in creating and maintaining daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports on Service Center Key Performance Indicators for review and distribution to senior management.
- Assist in the development of the department's weekly staffing schedule using the workforce management software.
- Assist with enter and modify weekly schedule exceptions (such as sick time, vacations, shift adjustments, training, quality assurance sessions, chat assignments, team meetings, webinars, etc).
- Add and maintain associate information within the workforce management software.
- Assist with generating weekly workforce management reports and distribute to management.
- Establish and update schedule preferences (i.e. breaks, lunches, shifts, etc)
- Assist with monitoring daily associate attendance and report findings to management and supervisors.
- Assist in the collection and distribution of various Service Center data provided by current department systems; including telecom, voice recording systems, chat, work force management software and email.
- Assist department data analyst in creating and maintaining daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports on Service Center Key Performance Indicators for review and distribution to senior management.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of procedure manuals.
- Establish and maintain effective coordination and working relationships with Service Center personnel, other Scottrade departments, vendors and management.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members and other departments.
- Ability to understand and perform verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to work within a team environment.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Basic level proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Foster company success through a professional appearance, being courteous to customers and all Scottrade associates and by having a positive attitude.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Currently enrolled as a full time college student with a focus in Business or related field.
- Must have a minimum of 2 semesters left before graduation.
- Ability to consistently work a minimum of 15 - 25 hours per week for 2 semesters.
LICENSE & CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENT(S)Scottrade, Inc., an equal opportunity employer, is committed to inclusion and a diverse workforce.-