Non-Tech Internship for Summer 2018
Non-Technical Internships for Summer 2018
Are you a passionate and self-motivated individual who thrives in a collaborative, fast paced, competitive and customer focused environment? If so, come explore possible internship opportunities with us in Summer 2018 and see what a potential career with Fidelity Investments might entail! We have multiple internships available in multiple sites such as Boston, MA; Smithfield, RI; Merrimack, NH; Jersey City, NJ; Durham, NC; Jacksonville, FL; Westlake, TX; Covington, KY; Denver, CO; Salt Lake City, UT and Albuquerque, NM.
The Expertise We're Looking For
- Individuals working towards a non-technical undergraduate degree
- Strong GPA
- Robust problem solving skills
- Demonstrable leadership experience within school, extracurricular activities, and/or professional settings
- Proven team player who takes initiative and works constructively with others to achieve team goals
The Purpose of Your Role
- Participate in challenging work assignments to increase knowledge and gain valuable experience within the financial services industry
- Support quality improvement initiatives
- Research, organize, analyze and summarize information for a variety of programs and subjects
- Collaborate and partner with team members to identify, resolve and address multiple situations
- Fidelity is not just a financial services company! We have many opportunities for you to choose from and a University Recruiter will be able to discuss the specific roles we have available based on the areas of our business that interest you most. The roles would be in the following areas:
The Opportunities are Available in the Areas of
- Business Strategy & Operations - Work with business leaders to help solve some of our most critical business issues while developing professionally.
- Finance & Accounting - Provide comprehensive financial services to Fidelity's businesses, enabling them to strategically allocate resources.
- Investments & Trading - Work to protect, manage and grow the wealth of Fidelity's customers.
- Sales & Relationship Management - Help build strong ties with our customers by offering investment guidance and personalized solutions.
- Risk Management - Provide specialized support, guidance and expertise to businesses across Fidelity
The Value You Deliver
Bring a fresh perspective and eagerness to help us solve business challenges, identify new opportunities for enhancements, and think about our businesses and customers in a different way. Your strong presentation, written and interpersonal communication skills will be of great value.
What will you receive from us?
- Invaluable professional experience at one of the leading financial services firms
- Access to cutting edge tools and technology
- Networking opportunities with Fidelity leaders and colleagues
Sales & Relationship Management