Annuity Service Representative III
The Annuity Service Representative is responsible for providing service and education to our Fidelity customers who own an annuity. They represent the annuity experts for issues related to servicing, processing withdraws and trades, and offering service education to associates and customers. They represent the very best in customer service and work to create an experience that embodies the Fidelity values. They are part of a small, dynamic team, which is responsible for pushing innovation of the customer and associate experience to new heights.
The Expertise We're Looking For
- 1 to 2 years of financial services experience is preferred
- Must have Series 7/63 or 66 and obtain insurance license within 180 days of hire
- College degree or equivalent experience is preferred
- Knowledge about the Annuity sales process, products and tools will be very helpful
The Purpose of Your Role
Provide exceptional client experience and develop strong relationships with our clients by understanding their needs and offering targeted solutions. Associate also understands and provides in-depth policy and procedural information on annuity products and services. Additionally you will proactively uncover customer needs related to tax-deferred savings and guaranteed income by identifying product solutions that meet these needs resulting in leads to our FILI Sales partners.
The Skills You Bring
- You have outstanding customer experience, processing and results skills
- You are well versed in CSS language and have a basic knowledge of our insurance products and solutions.
- You have an established call process and a willingness to constantly evolve your process to become more effective.
- You are internally motivated to help customers, drive results and improve our business
- You need to bring a proactive eye for driving innovation and a positive voice to influence change in the business and our culture.
- In FILI Service you are expected to manage yourself in line with Fidelity values. Flexibility is earned through great results and a willingness to enhance our positive culture.
- You need to have great communication skills to help customers and an in depth knowledge of Fidelity solutions.
- Customer service can be a tough role, you need to bring a winning, can do attitude to the role, with energy to put in the daily effort to be successful
The Value You Deliver
- Our customers and business partners rely heavily upon our annuity expertise. They demand exact knowledge and help identifying issues that are not readily apparent. You have to be able to work closely with customers, Branch associates and RIAs.
- Our offering can be viewed as complex and costly, the role of the Service team is to ensure they can connect the benefits of the products with the goals of the customers and re-enforce the extensive planning that our Branch and Phone partners have in place. They need to proactively engage customers and business partners as they see fit to ensure an outstanding customer experience.
- The Annuity Service associate is helping to shape the future of our customer and associate experience. You are expected to be self-managed, once you have a strong handle on the role, so you can help shape the future of the organization.
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
Fidelity Investments Life Insurance is a specialized team under the broad Fidelity umbrella. We represent annuity and insurance expertise for the firm. Our specific business unit represents Client Services for our insurance company. Our team is an important piece of the Fidelity solution, our products and customers represent a growing segment in retirement planning focus. Associates on our team are responsible for innovating the customer and associate experience to help shape the way we service and educate about annuities in the industry.
Sales & Relationship Management