AP Investor Services Trainee
The main purpose of this position is to study for the Series 7 and 63 exams in preparation to become a AP Investor Services Specialist I.
- Follow the study program protocol and seek guidance and clarification as necessary.
- Must obtain Series 7 License and Series 63 within established timeframe of assigned study program.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Ability to apply good judgment.
- Previous experience in the brokerage industry helpful.
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to speak and read Chinese is required.
- Foster company success through a professional appearance, being courteous to customers and all Scottrade associates and by having a positive attitude.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Associate's degree in Finance, Business, or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- 1+ year customer service or general office experience required.
- 1+ year brokerage operations experience preferred.
- Ability to obtain Series 7 and Series 63 licenses within established timeframe of assigned study program.
LICENSE & CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENT(S)Scottrade, Inc., an equal opportunity employer, is committed to inclusion and a diverse workforce.-