Managing Director, 401K Emerging Market
In this role you will develop strong relationships withinstitutional clients and build internal working relationships with Fidelitypersonnel in support of service delivery. The ExpertiseWe're Looking For
- College degree preferred or equivalent work-related experience.
- Series 6 & 63 required.
- 5 years of Relationship Management or Client Service experience; preferably within Retirement/401K industry.
The Managing Director (MD) isentrusted with a book of business of defined contribution. The Managing Directoris the primary contact for the client and works in a team structure which iscollectively responsible for managing, educating, resolving client issues,building relationships and meeting the needs of Plan Sponsors.
The SkillsYou Bring
- Your retirement plan record keeping and administration experience.
- Your relationship management experience.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Your excellent organization and time management skills and attention to detail.
- You have demonstrated problem-solving skills.
- Your effective presentation skills, influence and negotiation skills.
- Verifying client agreement about the issues and options before implementing with solutions. Developing, managing and maintaining strong client relationships.
- Building strong partnerships based on shared commitment to mutual goals. Sets the strategic direction for the plan and demonstrates ultimate ownership and accountability for the client relationship. Acts as the client's “trusted advisor”.
- Building client relationship to highest level of decision makers.
- Planning and conducting effective in-person and/or phone meetings.
- Makes thorough plans and preparations for client meetings.
- Properly planning, influencing, and implementing Fidelity solutions to address needs.
- Differentiating Fidelity's benefits approach against competitive benefit solutions.
- Facilitating discussions with clients regarding legal, regulatory and design issues across the plan. Consults with clients on qualified and potentially nonqualified plan design alternatives.
- Coordinating internal resources to provide analysis and recommendations to clients on design alternatives.
- The MD is responsible for analyzing the client's investment architecture and providing appropriate alternatives.
- Identifying key drivers and maintains consistent formal/informal contact with key client decision makers.
- Actively facilitating Investment Review meetings.
- Working closely and actively leads discussions with Investment Consulting to create effective investment strategies and develop solutions that benefit clients/Fidelity.
- Assisting Plan Sponsors with plan corrections, resolving operational defects, PSW navigation, providing plan and participant literature, and contribution inquiries.
- The MD is expected to own the client relationships for which they are accountable.
- This includes problem resolution on behalf of clients to produce a satisfactory outcome.
- The MD is considered the lead associate for the Book of Business with supporting functions (Client Service Manager, Testing and Reporting Analyst) providing services through the MD to the client.
- TheMD is responsible for building and developing strong internal workingrelationships with Fidelity personnel in support of service delivery.
The ManagingDirector focuses on understanding and responding to client needs. In thisposition you assume a consultative role to acquire a clear understanding of thebusiness need and the client's perception of relevant issues. You will ensureclient satisfaction by seeking feedback and anticipate issues and/or concerns toproactively provide solutions.