INTERNAL WHOLESALER/REGIONAL MARKETING ASSOCIATE
The ideal candidate must be driven for success, have a great attitude, and love hitting goals.
This position has a clearly defined career path and we will invest the time and resources to train you. As such, we are seeking individuals who are willing to make a long-term commitment to Dunham.
Some of the duties of the Internal Wholesaler position include:
- Working together with a Regional Director in a defined territory, present and sell Dunham mutual funds, wrap mutual fund program and Trust Services to Financial Intermediaries
- Establish and maintain current and potential client relationships through pro-active phone calls and webinars.
- To conduct sales presentations to existing and prospective independent financial advisors to discuss our investments and services
- Working with the Regional Director to develop and execute an appropriate business plan to maximize territorial sales
- Schedule Regional Director’s appointments to ensure productive sales days
- Follow-up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity
- Prepare sales proposals and presentations
- Identify and resolve client concerns
- Participate in marketing events such as trade shows, seminars, and telemarketing events
- Update and maintain Client Information System
- Handle incoming phone calls and requests for information, sales and marketing material, and hypothetical illustrations
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
FINRA Series 6 or 7, 65 or 66 required
Two to three years financial industry experience or general sales experience
Outbound sales call experience
Willing to make the extra effort to work and train for a highly rewarding professional career
Ability to conduct themselves in a proper and ethical manner at all times
Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
Excellent communication, follow-up and networking skills a must!
Apply for INTERNAL WHOLESALER/REGIONAL MARKETING ASSOCIATE
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly