Vice President/Director, Equity Compensation Relationship Manager
In this role you will develop strong relationships with EquityCompensation clients and build internal working relationships with Fidelitypersonnel in support of service delivery. The ExpertiseWe're Looking For
- College degree preferred or equivalent work-related experience.
- Your ability to obtain Series 7 & 63/65 within the first three months of employment.
- You would bring 10 years of Relationship Management or Client Service experience; preferably within Equity Compensation/Retirement/401K industry.
- Certified Equity Professional designation is preferred.
The Equity CompensationManaging Director (MD) has overall accountability for the service relationshipand with driving success with a book of institutional equity compensation planclients. The primary activities are focused on cultivating relationships withthe key decision makers, managing the service teams towards high clientsatisfaction, driving operational effectiveness and plan profitability,bolstering client relationships through value-driven cross selling initiatives,and strategically positioning Fidelity's products and services in its Personaland Workplace Investing offerings.
The SkillsYou Bring
- Your ability to successful work in a matrix management environment with the ability to build credibility internally and externally at all levels within an organization.
- Your ability to provide a strategic perspective on comprehensive employee benefit solutions for large corporations, along with well-developed communication, project management, consulting, and leadership skills.
- Possessing a true commitment to customer satisfaction, has an unsurpassed sense of urgency, and views change as an integral component of corporate success.
- Your relationship management experience.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Your excellent organization and time management skills and attention to detail.
- You have demonstrated problem-solving skills.
- Your effective presentation skills, influence and negotiation skills.
- Monitoring client satisfaction and facilitates the timely resolution of client issues to the satisfaction of the client.
- Managing client profitability through periodic evaluations of key revenue and expense drivers, and strategically works to implement proactive steps towards achieving the desired results.
- Developing a strategy and negotiates contracts either proactively or through formal rebid activities.
- Working with business partners, including the local branches, Executive Services, and telephone teams to develop programs to increase households and conversions, and to facilitate continued advanced education and communication for participants and clients.
- Providing each client with a formal plan review, addressing client needs and opportunities for enhanced service, consistent with agreed upon time frames with the client
- Partnering with business colleagues in Personal and Workplace Investing to ensure we are working towards the same goals to bring the client the collection of services, knowledge, and information they need from the combined relationship team.
- Procuring a thorough working knowledge of all types of equity compensation plans and works consultatively with clients to assist them towards industry best practices environment.
- Participating in new client plan and product implementations
- Staying current of changes, updates and trends in the equity compensation and benefits industry, ensuring a good working knowledge of Fidelity's offering and an understanding of our competitors.
- Developing a sophisticated understanding of the business, culture, politics and nuances of each assigned client.
- Participating in sales meetings as an extension of the sales team
- Supporting client needs to facilitate corporate actions including mergers, acquisitions, splits, divestitures, spin-offs and other similar major corporate activities.
The ManagingDirector focuses on understanding and responding to client needs. In thisposition you assume a consultative role to acquire a clear understanding of thebusiness need and the client's perception of relevant issues. You will ensureclient satisfaction by seeking feedback and anticipate issues and/or concerns toproactively provide solutions.