Management Consultant 2
Serve as a member of Fidelity Business Consulting (FBC) group which is responsible for identifying and launching growth initiatives, managing and facilitating cross-enterprise initiatives, and addressing difficult operational issues. Will help evolve the FBC Technology Consulting practice by delivering technology focused consultative engagements to Fidelity business units and portfolio companies.
- Provide oversight and technical guidance on a variety of information technology projects/initiatives, including Strategy and Planning, Architecture and Design, Transformation/Cost Management, Organizational Design and Structure, Process/Policy Rationalization and Optimization, Technology Governance, and Return on Investment Measurement.
- Collaborate with IT leaders to strategize on technology challenges, develop options, and recommend solutions that drive business value.
- Responsible for managing client engagements, including scope, design, and delivery.
- Use in-depth consultative skills, data analytics, industry research, and technical expertise to deliver high impact consulting engagements.
- Identify and capture industry leading approaches to create solutions that provide tangible benefits for Fidelity, including cost optimization, accelerated routes to delivery, risk mitigation, and improved productivity/customer experience.
- Direct and execute various analysis, including market analysis, internal capability assessment, competitor intelligence, customer research, product assessment, and financial analysis/modeling.
- Interact with Fidelity personnel at various levels, including senior executives, to gather data and build consensus.
- Conduct secondary research to understand industry trends, competitors, customers, regulatory changes, or technology changes.
- Prepare presentations and assist in presentations to senior executives.