Experienced Financial Professionals
There has never been a better time to join Prudential Advisors® than now. Here are just a few of the reasons why …
- A financial professional focused environment with an array of tools to help you grow your
- An extensive and competitive portfolio of insurance and investment products
- Innovative compensation programs
- Technology-enabled tools and services
- Advanced training programs
- Brand Recognition
- Financial Strength
We are looking for independent and career producers, committed to personal and professional growth and development. Demonstrated success, as a financial professional including experience in the sale of insurance and investment products is required.
Other qualifications include:
- Focus on insurance and investment products and/or financial planning
- Proven ability to market to affluent and wealthy clientele
- High ethical and business standards
- Active in professional and community organizations
- Series 6 and 63 registrations and life license are required
- Five or more years of financial services experience preferred
“Prudential Advisors®” is a brand name of The Prudential Insurance Company of America and its subsidiaries.
©2016 Prudential Financial, Inc. and its related entities. Prudential, the Prudential logo, the Rock symbol and Bring Your Challenges are service marks of Prudential Financial, Inc., and its related entities, registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Securities products and services are offered through Pruco Securities, LLC (Pruco).
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EEO IS THE LAW. The Prudential Insurance Company of America, Newark, NJ and its affiliates.
Prudential is an Employer that participates in E-Verify.